Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Finishing The Race

Someone was asking me the other day about this blog and what I was hoping to do. It got me to thinking about what exactly I wanted to do and how I could convey that to others.

First and foremost, I started this as my way to help others. I wanted to give someone a place they could go for words of encouragement or general guidance on making healthier choices in their lives. Not only to look better, but to feel better as well.

Well, I came up with this analogy. When you think in terms of someone running a marathon, my hope is to be the one along the way handing you water and words of encouragement, but ultimately you still have to do all the work and run the race. Whether you decide to keep going or give up, I will still be there to do what I can to help you out. Just make sure you keep your eye on the prize and finish the race.