Monday, February 5, 2007

Weighlifting Success

Weightlifting is hard. Plain and simple it takes a lot of work to become stronger, it takes a lot of work to look better and it takes a lot of work to be healthier. One of the first things I did to get in shape when I was younger was to pick up a set of dumb bells. And I am proud to say that I never put them down, figuratively.

Weightlifting is a great choice for getting into shape, however, it can also be the source of pain and anguish if the proper steps are not taken. Planning is an essential part in your success. Trying to see what works and what does not is tedious, but pays off huge. I have written several articles on weight training and lifting. Be sure to check these out:

Weightlifting 101
Gym Etiquette 101

I also have a follow up article to Weightlifting 101 on ezinearticles.com, but it won't be live for a few days. If you have any questions, drop me a line some time, I would love to hear from you.